Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Mothers Day! under $100.00

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!
To all you moms out there!!!


We are doing a mothers day outfit. We have this awesome fit top, to show you are a mom, yet can be super fun!!



And then with that we have a PERFECTLY shaped skirt. To show your curves yet keep you a modest looking mom!!

OK this necklace is AWESOME... and ADORABLE!!!! I have no more to say, it speaks for its self.






Than we have a bright fun cheerful purse, it pulls great color from the top and is SUPER CA-U-TE.







Cute, womanly and SOOO lovable. Does that not just say MOM!!!!!!!
These shoe were a great find. So cute, so simple. Why don't we own these!!!





$24.00
$18.00
$15.00
$18.00
$20.00

Total: $95.00


Links

Tops: Maurice
Skirt: Maurice
Necklace: Maurice
Purse: Maurice
Shoes: Maurice












2 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering the giveaway, Kimmie! I had to figure out your URL from what you sent in the form, but I am here now :)

    Neat choices for a Mother's Day outfit! Speaking of mothers, here's a short anecdote for you: I was watching My So Called Life with my husband this morning, and I turn to him and go, "You don't want me to "look" like a mom when I become one, do you?". He said no. I am glad. What I really meant is that moms often let go and stop caring about how they look. I'm always going to dress modestly, that's for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would say this outfit is not a "I let go of myslef" outfit. As ourselves we will (Lord willing)not let go of ourselves when we get married to our future husbands. Thank you very much for youe comment.

    ReplyDelete